Complaint Review: First Choice Loan Services Inc

• Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Middle River Maryland United States of America
First Choice Loan Services Inc
4850 T-Rex Ave # 100 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

First Choice Loan Services Inc Trent Kragness Pre-Approved for $260,000.00 Boca Raton , Florida

*Author of original report: First Choice lending (Trent Kragness) RESOLVED

My wife and I found a wonderful house in PA, and I was contacted by Trent Kragness of First Choice Loan Services. Inc. and after supplying some information, Trent emailed my a Letter of Pre-Qualification. He told us that we were Pre-Qualified for $260,000.00. the house was $219,000.00 well below the pre-qual limit. We started the process of buying the house, did the home inspection and were moving toward our closing date. My wife and I contacted Trent on many occasions each time being told everything was moving along perfectly. the last step was underwriting and we were in great shape. I had not heard anything for a couple days so I called and Trent told me under writing could not do the loan. I asked him how if we were pre-qualified for 260,000.00 how could we not  be able to get a loan for $40, 000 less???? He told me sorry nothing he could do. After months of being told we were good to go, laying out money for inspections and everything.

THEY ARE A BIG RIPOFF!!!!! i am going to contact the VA center and let them know about this. My wife and I are devastated!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Loan-Services-Inc/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/First-Choice-Loan-Services-Inc-Trent-Kragness-Pre-Approved-for-26000000-Boca-Raton-Fl-873145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Loan Services Inc

First Choice lending (Trent Kragness) RESOLVED

AUTHOR: tankrat84 - (United States of America)

After learning about this report, Trent Kragness contacted me and is working with my wife and I to resolve this issue. First Choice Lending and Trent Kragness are doing the right things to straighten out this problem. So I am recanting my report at this time. I will update this report again when a full resolution is finalized.