Complaint Review: First Choice Locators

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
First Choice Locators
.firstchoicelocators.net Nationwide, Florida U.S.A.

First Choice Locators, Sonya vending locator scam, first choice locators took my money and didn't deliver!Nationwide Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fired employee Posts Discrediting Information

I contacted Sonya at First Choice Locators to place my bulk candy machines. All of the locations were garbage, they had multiple machines in already, and some even said they didn't authorize the placement, so I did a lot of running around for nothing. Finally, after WEEKS of delays and unreturned phone calls, Sonya's telemarketing girl finally completed my order. She promised to re-locate any machines that were performing poorly, per the warantee. The problem is, First Choice Locators doesn't honor the guarantee. One of my locations did 75 cents in a month. When I called Sonya for a replacement, she says she'll find me one by Monday. Problem is, Monday never comes! Don't do business with this shady operation!!!

Vendors2009
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2009 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Locators/Nationwide-Florida/First-Choice-Locators-Sonya-vending-locator-scam-first-choice-locators-took-my-money-and-429189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Locators

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fired employee Posts Discrediting Information

AUTHOR: Wealthyt - (U.S.A.)

This post was made by a disgruntled employee who was fired for not providing quality service to our customers. We have never ever taken anyone's money or not honored our guarantee. If this is the case a report should have been filed with the BBB so that it can be investigated properly.

This is an absolutely bogus claim and a tactic to harm our business

Sonya L Thompson