Complaint Review: First Choice Power

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:irving tx Texas
First Choice Power
P.o Box 659603 Sanantonio, Texas U.S.A.

First Choice Power double charged Sanantonio Texas

My complain from First choice is the fact that they find ways to charge the customers unjustly.

although, I had been a customer for four years with several units ,they provided guard lights in front of the building,once the light bulb had problem they refused to fix it for 8 months,I have documented 28 times i called them spent total of 54 hours on the phone.Every time I called them they took up to a month to send a tech for repair of the light.While I was charged for guard service for 4 months, the light did not work. then they started to double charge me and the light still did not work. after 8 months they changed the light bulb and continued to charge me double without my consent.I did not recieve credit for the months I had no service

and I stoped my service with them.
other than guard light problem,they also overcharged me on few times,when I complained they mentioned the meter is broken and they were guessing the charges.

Also when my contract was finishing with them ,they did not try to renew it but slowly increased the rate from .11 to .14 and then .17 so I do not notice the sudden increase in my bill.

If this is not unethical ,then tell me what is?

Mike
irving tx, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Power/Sanantonio-Texas-78265/First-Choice-Power-double-charged-Sanantonio-Texas-382176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Power