Complaint Review: First Choice Power

• Reported By: electric — Texas
First Choice Power
Internet USA

First Choice Power Rates and Plans Internet

I have been with First Choice Power, former Tex-New Mexico, for 13+ years. When they recently merged with another company they changed our account number. All of a sudden my account became my sons in another city where he attended college and the account had been closed for 7 years.  All my payments were going to this closed account. At that time the increased my rate and changed my plan. I contacted them several times and never received any response. I will be changing electric providers after 13 years. I have been a loyal customer and they don’t care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Power/internet/First-Choice-Power-Rates-and-Plans-Internet-1068553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Power