Complaint Review: First Choice Property Management Group

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Boca Raton Florida
First Choice Property Management Group
6485 N. Federal Hwy Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

First Choice Property Management Group - Steve Lippman deposited my check, and then claimed I didn't pay the company Boca Raton Florida

So, First Choice Management Group is the management company that handles the management of my homeowners association. I drove to their office located at 6485 N. Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL. 33487, in order to make my payment. When I walked in the door, I could tell that the place was so disorganized and chaotic. Papers were everywhere, and people seemed stressed and frantic. I asked about making my monthly payment, and I was told to just hold on a for a minute. So, after 10 minutes, the owner of the company, Steve Lippman, comes out with this sort of wild, tired look on his face, as if he'd be up partying all night (so unprofessional), and said that I could just make the payment directly to First Choice Property Management Group.

So, lo and behold, a few months pass and I get delinquincy letters from them. I called them up and explained what happened, and Steve Lippman had the audacity to demand to see proof of payment in a tone of voice essentially accusing me of lying to him. It should have been him who apologetic, and me having an accusatory tone! So, after I provide him and his "company" direct proof of payment via the bank, which showed that he deposited the money into a First Choice Management Group account, I get another letter delinquincy letter!!! Can you believe this??!!??? I've tried numerous times to reach them and they do not return my calls. I contacted my homeowner's association to report the matter, and they explained that they are having problems with Steve and his company, and are on the verge on terminating him. Ugh, what a pain this is. I'm a busy person, and I don't have the time to play games with this incompetent arrogant "businessman." At the very least it is sheer incompetence, and at the very most out and out criminal theft!!!!! Anyways, I just wanted to warn you all to avoid Steve Lippman and First Choice Property Management Group at all costs, if you are able!

Younginboca
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Property-Management-Group/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/First-Choice-Property-Management-Group-Steve-Lippman-deposited-my-check-and-then-claim-423814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Property Management Group