Complaint Review: First Choice Property Mgt/Steve Lippman

• Reported By: Roadiva — Boynton Beach Florida
First Choice Property Mgt/Steve Lippman
6468 E. Rogers Circle Boca Raton, Select State/Province USA

First Choice Property Mgt/Steve Lippman People User Boca Raton Florida

Mr Lippman solicited me to provide leads on prospective clients for which he was to pay me a commission each month as long as he retained the client. When I got laid off from my job all of a sudden he quite sending my commission checks as I could no longer provide him leads. I took him to small claims court and was awarded a judgement of over $800.00 but he refuses to pay. He even contacted my former employer and tried to get them to sue me. I am over 65 years of age and what he did was exploit the elderly. He is not t be trusted.....a real con artist out for his own gain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Property-MgtSteve-Lippman/Boca-Raton-Select-StateProvince-33487/First-Choice-Property-MgtSteve-Lippman-People-User-Boca-Raton-Florida-1151766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Property Mgt/Steve Lippman