Complaint Review: First Choice Srevices

• Updated: Sat, November 13, 2010

• Reported By: concerned — amherst New York United States of America
First Choice Srevices
10 flint rd amherst, New York United States of America

First Choice Srevices mrci mgnt TRAVELING THEIVES !!! BEWARE!! amherst, New York

My husband and I attended a sales meeting at the hotel indigo in Amherst. We paid $4500 to join their travel club. We were completely lied to by our sales person, ISSAC. we have found better deals on vacations on our own and have asked for a refund. I was treated very rudely and was told that there was nothing I could do to get my money back. These people are stealing our hard earned money. The gifts we received are a complete joke. if you get an invitation don't bother. You'll just be wasting your time. Its all a big sack of lies.

I called the Indigo and was told they asked them to leave (way to go) for not paying their hotel bills. It has come to my attention that they are now at the Quality Inn just down the road in Amherst.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2010 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Srevices/amherst-New-York-13877/First-Choice-Srevices-mrci-mgnt-TRAVELING-THEIVES-BEWARE-amherst-New-York-661615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Srevices