Complaint Review: First Choice Temporary Employment

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
First Choice Temporary Employment
P.O. Box 9223 Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

First Choice Temporary Employment Mystery Shopper was my title, but they ripped me off for $5,056.70! Detroit Michigan

I was contacted via postal mail by this "First Choice Temporary Employment" to become a mystery shopper. I called the BBB and they said this company had been in business for less then 6 months and that there had been no complaints filed against them as of January 2009. In their letter to me I found a check for a little over $4,000 and based off the BBB's "report" I decided to deposit that check into my account. Well, after a few days, I contacted my bank who told me that the check was "free and clear" so I withdrew the funds so I could fullfill my "mission" for First Choice, not knowing that they were going to put a "stop payment" on that check and wound up ripping me off for $5,056.70 PLUS I am about to have criminal and civil charges pressed against ME from this bank due to their fraudulant acts! DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!! WATCH OUT FOR THIS "COMPANY"!!!

Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Temporary-Employment/Detroit-Michigan-48509/First-Choice-Temporary-Employment-Mystery-Shopper-was-my-title-but-they-ripped-me-off-for-435743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Temporary Employment