Complaint Review: First Choice

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2003

• Reported By:cincinnati Ohio
First Choice
6929 Jkf Blvd North Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

First Choice - credit Education Svcs ripoff get your money back North Little Rock Arkansas

i too was fooled by this scam. I did call my bank and they gave me the phone number for HSBC which was the financial institution that took my money out of my bank account. I am now in the process of getting HSBC refund my funds to my account. The phone number for HSBC is 716 841-4961. Yes I too think a law suit is necessary and I am going to pursue this also.

Martha
cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2003 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice/North-Little-Rock-Arkansas-72116/First-Choice-credit-Education-Svcs-ripoff-get-your-money-back-North-Little-Rock-Arkansas-60904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice