kids

• Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: Ray C. — Boise Idaho USA
First Citizens Bank
Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

First Citizens Bank Trying to replace a bank card. Not getting very far. Raleigh, North Carolina

I opened an account with First Citizens in NC.  I'm relocating to Boise. I have lost my debit card.  I am trying to get First Citizens to replace it. They tell me I need to change the address on my account.  I agreed to this.  Last Wednesday, August 24. It is now August 30.  They still have not changed my address.  They are still leaving me twisting in the wind. They told me call back tomorrow.  Then they told me three business days.  Now they're telling me five business days.  I called them on that last bit and they flat-out LIED to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Citizens-Bank/Raleigh-North-Carolina-/First-Citizens-Bank-Trying-to-replace-a-bank-card-Not-getting-very-far-Raleigh-North-770983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Citizens Bank