Complaint Review: First Class Bullets and Brass

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: DLS — Fayetteville Pennsylvania
First Class Bullets and Brass

First Class Bullets and Brass Bob Wise Charged my Credit card but did not ship product and no contact. Internet

Ordered product on 2/9/13.  Product was showing in stock and no backorder was mentioned on my order confirmation.  My card was charged immediately.  I have tried to call 4 times, leaving messages twice.  I have sent 3 e-mail messages.  No reply to any attempt at communication.  I have now contacted my card company to dispute the charges as of 3/18/13.  Buyer Beware.  This company is dishonest and the owner is a crook.  Do not make the same mistake I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Class-Bullets-and-Brass/internet/First-Class-Bullets-and-Brass-Bob-Wise-Charged-my-Credit-card-but-did-not-ship-product-and-1035858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Class Bullets and Brass