Complaint Review: First Coast Academy

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: Miss Moon — alabaster Alabama United States of America
First Coast Academy
2725 College Street jacksonville, Florida United States of America

First Coast Academy This is not a real school. It's a SCAM! jacksonville, Florida

I used First Coast Academy to home school back in 2006. Last year I decided I wanted to further my education. I wanted to go to UAB for Psychology. WELL......They rejected my application because this "school" has never been heard of... A few days later I spoke to someone from the Board of Education. They told me they've heard of it and it isn't credible.... Meaning I got ripped off. My diploma is useless.

Not to mention the people in charge wouldn't talk to me. There was always an excuse...The principal wasn't in at that time and they'd have them call me back. That didn't happen. In conclusion I need help with this. I spent thousands on school but it turned out to be a scam..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Coast-Academy/jacksonville-Florida-32205/First-Coast-Academy-This-is-not-a-real-school-Its-a-SCAM-jacksonville-Florida-935070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Coast Academy