Complaint Review: First Coat Painting and More

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: MustangSadie — Jacksonville Florida
First Coat Painting and More
1859 Caravan Trail Jacksonville, Florida USA

First Coat Painting and More All Covered JaxSteven Ford I worked on several jobs for this company and never received payment for work completed. Jacksonville Florida

I have done work for this company on several job locations. Not only have I never been paid by Steven, but he continues to claim that the company who hired him has not paid for the completed work. Steven has not only  refused to pay me, but now has blocked me from calling him and legally closed his business after I informed him I was suing for my pay.

In December and in January, on three seperate occasions, Steven asked me to run this credit card through my PayPal card reader so he could pay me, for me to later find out it wasn't his card information to give and authorize payments. That money was all credited back to the card holder and my account is nearly 3 grand in the negative due to these chargebacks. So not only have I not been paid, but could very well have faced criminal charges due to his actions.

I am owed thousands of dollars, and so is my husband, as we worked for him together. [continued below]....

..... To top it all off, my husband was injured on one of the job sites, now has two herniated discs in his lower back, and cannot work. At one point he gave us $43 for gas to get back and forth to the job on the other side of town, but that is it. We have received nothing else from him, aside from lies.

Matters get worse. Steven Ford was elected as President of the local Little League Organization and was forced to step down for stealing money to pay his brother and another employee, plus himself. He posts pictures on Facebook while he goes out to eat with his friends, hangs out in strip clubs with his 15 yr old son, and rides around in what appears to be a rental car with convertible top. It is not his car, but he brags all over the place about having money to go out and do whatever he wants to while his employees and former employees scrape change together to feed their families.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Coat-Painting-and-More/Jacksonville-Florida-32216/First-Coat-Painting-and-More-All-Covered-JaxSteven-Ford-I-worked-on-several-jobs-for-this-1128466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Coat Painting and More