Complaint Review: First Commercial Consultants - Bill Lange

• Reported By: highly pissed — Shreveport Louisiana United States of America
First Commercial Consultants - Bill Lange
Gig Harbor, Washington United States of America

First Commercial Consultants - Bill Lange ripped me off Gig Harbor, Washington

I was ripped off by First Commercial Consultants over a year ago. THey asked for 2700.00 upfront to assist with credit repair and the purchase of a home. They set me up with a real estate agent in the Shreveport area who was wonderful. She help us find the house of our dreams. We paid for an ispection and appraisal as well as the money paid to First Commercial and on the day we were supposed to close on the house they called me and said they did not have the money to purchase the home. I have been requesting a refund for over a year and I keep getting the run around they have disconnected the phones and do not reply to emails. My family had to move out of the rental property we were living in because the landlord had already rented to someone else thinking we were moving. We were forced to move in my mothers two bedroom home. Imagine how uncomfortable for my husband, myself and my four kids sleeping in one room.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Commercial-Consultants-Bill-Lange/Gig-Harbor-Washington-/First-Commercial-Consultants-Bill-Lange-ripped-me-off-Gig-Harbor-Washington-557270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Commercial Consultants - Bill Lange