• Report: #381978

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
First Commercial Consultants - Bill Lange
7901 Skansie Ave. Suite 205 Gig Harbor, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 253-853-3001
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

First Commercial Consultants - First Commercial Consultants - Bill Lange FCCI Ripped off and ignored Gig Harbor Washington

Last July we gave FCCI $3500.00 to help us get into a home. They did nothing to help us and Bill Lange wouldn't return my calls or emails. I filed a report with the Better Business Bureau and for the past several months have been going back and forth while they have been promising me a full refund. I haven't received any refund and now the BBB says they can't help me that I have to file a claim, which will cost me even more money!!

Natalie
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Commercial-Consultants-Bill-Lange/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/First-Commercial-Consultants-First-Commercial-Consultants-Bill-Lange-FCCI-Ripped-off-a-381978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Commercial Consultants - Bill Lange

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC