Complaint Review: First Commercial Consultants,

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:A small city in North Carolina
First Commercial Consultants,
7901 Skansie Ave. Suite 205 Gig Harbor, Washington U.S.A.

First Commercial Consultants, Took my money, did not provide any services, promised to refund, and has not followed through Gig Harbor Washington

In May 2007, I spoke with Bill Lange about my living/house situation. After assuring me that his company could help, I filled out all the necessary paperwork and submitted a $1500 retainer fee. That was the last time I spoke with Mr. Lange until August when I faxed a letter to his company letting him know that I would put an ad in the local newspaper about what his company did and did not do for me.

After submitting all my paperwork to FCCI, I spoke with Kriss Lambert who gave me nothing but the run-around about getting an investor to purchase the house of my choice. After this did not happen, I called Kris Lange and Bill Lange who even still gave me the run-around even more. I was promised return phone calls with a status of what was going on, only to hear nothing from either of them.

After getting no resolution, I called the FCCI office and spoke with the receptionist about getting a refund of my fee. She informed me that I needed to fax something in writing and that the refund process took 30 days. 30 days went by... 60 days went by... 90 days went by... and I've yet again been given the run-around saying they needed more information, etc.

I then submitted another request by fax on August 24, 2007 stating that I needed a resolution and that if I didn't hear anything, I would be telling my story in the local newspaper. Bill Lange immediately responded. He then promised me that he would refund my money and that he would have it back to me in the next 2 weeks. At the end of the 2 weeks, I contacted Bill who gave me excuses on why he couldn't refund my money. It is now the end of October and I still haven't seen my refund of $1500.

Anonymous
A small city in, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Commercial-Consultants/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/First-Commercial-Consultants-Took-my-money-did-not-provide-any-services-promised-to-re-281562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Commercial Consultants,