Complaint Review: First Consumer National Bank FCNB

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2003

• Reported By:Dayton Kentucky
First Consumer National Bank FCNB
9310 S W Gemini Drive Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

First Consumer National Bank FCNB ripoff Beaverton Oregon

I send all my bills out on the 15 of every month for the pass Three years. This month FCNB called me at work, said they have not received my payment for this month, I looked in my check book. Every check had cleared but that check. I told them I didnot understand why but I would check into it. Two days later my check cleared. When my bill came the next month I had a 35.00 late charge on it. I tried to contact them but they have discontinued phone calls.

Tonya
Dayton, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2003 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumer-National-Bank-FCNB/Beaverton-Oregon-97078/First-Consumer-National-Bank-FCNB-ripoff-Beaverton-Oregon-59019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer National Bank FCNB