Complaint Review: First Consumer National Bank - FCNB

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2003

• Reported By:Norfolk Virginia
First Consumer National Bank - FCNB
P. O. Box 3910 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

FCNB First Consumer National Bank Customer Service ripoff screwed many others too Portland Oregon

When calling to inquire about my account the voice recorder told me that to leave my name, telephone number and account number and someone would return my call within 48 hours. This is what I did also my debt management counselor and neither one of us got a call back from them. Payments have been made through my debt management program that indicates as of 7 July 2003 I should have a 0 balance. I received a statement from First Consumer National Bank for $96.61. I have called and called to verify this amount so if this is correct I'm willing to pay this and be finished with this company. No one will return my call. Also this company does an inquiry on you through the credit bureau every three months. These inquiries stay on your credit report for 2 years. Since I got this account in 2000, I never ever applied for an increse; therefore I don't feel that they should be doing this, I don't want nothing from them but to pay them off.

Frances
Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2003 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumer-National-Bank-FCNB/Portland-Oregon-97208/FCNB-First-Consumer-National-Bank-Customer-Service-ripoff-screwed-many-others-too-Portland-64327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer National Bank - FCNB