Complaint Review: First Consumer National Bank

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2003

• Reported By:Long Beach California
First Consumer National Bank
9310 SW Gemini Drive Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

First Consumer National Bank ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Beaverton Oregon

I had an account with FCNB, but they transferred my account to Evergreen Professional. I had a payment plan set up with Evergreen Professional which would have allowed me to pay-off my account by the end of this month. I was just recently advised that FCNB took my account back, and Evergreen is uncertain if FCNB will honor my payment plan.

I'm just trying to make my final payment, and get a letter stating that my account is settled. I've called about nine different numbers for FCNB, and I'm unable to get a hold of a representative.

Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2003 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumer-National-Bank/Beaverton-Oregon-97078/First-Consumer-National-Bank-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Beaverton-Oregon-62662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer National Bank