surely

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2003

• Reported By:Sioux Falls South Dakota
First Consumer National Bank
Omaha,NE Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

First Consumer National Bank ripoff Omaha,Nebraska

I sent my payment to FCNB and it was return mailed back to me for whatever reason. This caused my account to get a late fee and an over the credit limit fee. I tried to call them but the phone # is only automated. Now I have 3 over the credit limit fees. They also bill fees weird. I just received my statement and it had a fee so i call the automated line and i was billed another one, I had just received my statement. I have other credit cards and the fees are billed on the day the statement prints not every two weeks.

Kurt
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2003 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumer-National-Bank/Omaha-Nebraska/First-Consumer-National-Bank-ripoff-OmahaNebraska-73758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer National Bank