Complaint Review: First Consumer National Bank

• Submitted: Tue, May 13, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2003

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
First Consumer National Bank
PO Box 5280 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

First Consumer National Bank ripoff - abused and mistreated; you're always over the limit; victimized many consumers; ripoff swindlers Portland Oregon

Access to an individual by phone and trying to may a payment on your account is next to impossible. From the little bit of information that I did gather, you can only make the minimum payment and then you are still listed as over the limit. It appears that the only way that you can get a payment in is by way of the U.S.mail. They will post a late payment to your acccount even when it is received on time. This company is very annoying and deceptive. As soon as I possibly can, I wish to get them out of my hair.

Until today, I thought that I was missing something in my calculations regarding the payments that I have been making. Then I began reading the Rip-offs and knew that I was not alone.

Any help that can be provided to us who have been ripped off will be greatly appreciated.

Gracie
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2003 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumer-National-Bank/Portland-Oregon-97208-5280/First-Consumer-National-Bank-ripoff-abused-and-mistreated-youre-always-over-the-limit-56759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer National Bank