Complaint Review: First Consumer National Bank

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2003

• Reported By:atlanta Georgia
First Consumer National Bank
www.fcnb.com Portland, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Consumer National Bank ripoff Portland Oregon

I had 2 account with FCNB they close out my account in May and did not tell me that they close the account I had sent them a payment more then needed for my account. When I found out the they had close my account I was on vacation using the card and found then.

When I cancel the check and sent them what they ask for the payment went for a balance of 1200.00 to a balance 1600.00 for late charges and over the limit fee when I tried to contact them there advise have to contact them in writing in which they will not write you back

atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2003 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumer-National-Bank/Portland-Oregon/First-Consumer-National-Bank-ripoff-Portland-Oregon-63872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer National Bank