Complaint Review: First Consumer National Bank

First Consumer National Bank
Toronto, Ontario Canada

First Consumer National Bank ripoff business from hell Toronto Ontario

*0: Other names given to me

I'm another individual that has gotten scammed and mistreated. ON August 30, 2002 an individual by the name of Mar Sanchez called me and offered me an offer that no one could refuse atleast no one with extremely bad credit.

2 Credit Cards for $199 and the total cost on the cards was going to be $2,500 well I went for it. To find out that 2 1/2months later I haven't even recived the signing papers. I've called and called and called and the numbers keep changing I have about 6 different numbers:

Non now work and I have no way of reaching them. Is there any hep for me and my $199 that I can badly use now. Well thanks for everything and I wish I could do more to help people who are getting scammed everyday. I don't trust any telephone credit card services now. I don't care if my credit is bad or not I know I can get it back in shape just have to work a little harder. So to all the credit card scammer you can all burn in hell.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2002 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumer-National-Bank/Toronto-Ontario/First-Consumer-National-Bank-ripoff-business-from-hell-Toronto-Ontario-34412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer National Bank

#1 0

Other names given to me

AUTHOR: - ()

Here are just a few of the other names of the people I have spoken with.

Mar Sanchez
John Long
Bill Webb
Mary Johnson

They all sound like Sesame Street Names. Well I hope that this helps any.