Complaint Review: First Consumer National Bank

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2003

• Reported By:Compton California
First Consumer National Bank
PO Box 2638, Omaha, NE 68103-2638 Nationwide U.S.A.

First Consumer National Bank Ripoff! FCNB is stealing money from me by applying late fee charges AND over limit fees every month. Nationwide

Please help.

I am a victim by First Consumer National Bank stealing money from me. FCNB is applying late fee charges and over the limit fee every month. I send my payment in on time and by the time I get my next bill they apply again over, and over again for the last eight months late fee charges and overlimit fees. I know that if it happen the first time that I must make sure it does not happen a second time and send the bill in as soon as I receive it and they still apply the same fees. I have been paying so that it does not appear on my credit report. But I cannot continue to pay this amount. I am a single parent with children and need this money for other bills and grocerys.

I have sent FCNB (3) certified letters and they do not respond. Only continue to send my bill late and they also have skiped a month sending my bill to cause it to be late.

This is a serious matter to me and I need to know what I can do to get my money back and to stop them from applying these additional feed to my account. I have sent them over $200.00 at one time and they continue to send my overlimit fee.

Note: I have not been able to charge on the card since Jan 2003, when they went out of business. I have been paying my monthly payment. In a whole year how could I have over limit fees. Please Help.

Compton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumer-National-Bank/nationwide/First-Consumer-National-Bank-Ripoff-FCNB-is-stealing-money-from-me-by-applying-late-fee-c-76106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer National Bank