Complaint Review: First Consumer National Bank

• Updated: Mon, February 16, 2004

• Reported By:Evansville Indiana
First Consumer National Bank
www.cardmemberservices.net Nationwide U.S.A.

First Consumer National Bank last posting of payments resulting in late fees Omaha Nebraska

On several occasions, no matter how early I send in my payments, on my next billing statement it is shown that my payment was received late, therefore resulting in a late fee to be charged to my account. Additionally, this account was closed by the company because they told me that all accounts with the company have been closed.

Even though my account is officially closed, I still have to send in payments and am charged late fees accordingly. The issue is that I send my payments in in plenty of time but they are posted after the due date. At this rate, the bill will never be paid off.

When I try to call customer service it is totally automated and you can not talk to a real person. Why is this?

This is fraud!!

Sabrina
Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2004 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumer-National-Bank/nationwide/First-Consumer-National-Bank-last-posting-of-payments-resulting-in-late-fees-Omaha-Nebrask-80630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer National Bank