Complaint Review: First Consumer National Bank/Spiegels

• Submitted: Sat, May 31, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 31, 2003

• Reported By:Hammond Indiana
First Consumer National Bank/Spiegels
P.O. Box 2650 Portland, Maryland U.S.A.

First Consumer National Bank/Spiegels ripoff mailing bills too late, which make the consumer late paying Portland Maryland

I would like to file a report in reference to the First Consumer National Bank. I'm currently a Spiegel's customer and has been since 1989.

I'm never late on my bill, but lately, I found that The First Consumer National Bank has been mailing my bill late. For instance, this month I received my bill on May 30, 2003 and the due date is May 28, 2003. That happened the month before too. I wrote the bank and have not received a response yet.

I'm angry, because I have excellent credit with no late fees on my credit report. I think that this problem need to be resolved ASAP.

Romanita L. Rencher - Ross

Romanita
Hammond, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2003 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumer-National-BankSpiegels/Portland-Maryland-97208/First-Consumer-National-BankSpiegels-ripoff-mailing-bills-too-late-which-make-the-consum-59135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer National Bank/Spiegels