Complaint Review: First Consumers National Bank - FCNB

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2004

• Reported By:tucson Arizona
First Consumers National Bank - FCNB
PO Box 5811 Hicksville, NY 11802 Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Consumers National Bank FCNB ripoff! Beaverton Oregon

This company is the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with! I have paid so many fees it is absolutly ridiculous. Here is my main issue with this company... Your point of contact is just that ONE... they are rude and when you ask to speak to someone else you are told there is no one else no supervisor and no higher point of authority... they hang up on you and it is impossible to get anywhere with these people.

They then instruct you if you have any disputes you must write to them, which I have done... twice. Do you think they ever even responded to let me know they received my letter? NO! They are criminals! What kind of a company does not even acknowledge your legitimate dispute! I have been paying for 3 years on a $1300.00 balance because they keep adding fee after fee with no chance for you to even defend yourself.

This is truly the worst company I have ever come in contact with and every chance I get (now that I am finally paid in full after the last fee accessed after I spoke with someone who was supposed to make notes on my account did not...) I inform the public about what I believe to be total criminal behaviour.

tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2004 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB/Beaverton-Oregon-97078-0001/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB-ripoff-Beaverton-Oregon-82649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumers National Bank - FCNB