Complaint Review: First Consumers National Bank FCNB

• Submitted: Mon, March 08, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 08, 2004

• Reported By:Edgely Pennsylvania
First Consumers National Bank FCNB
P.O.Box 422788 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

First Consumers National Bank FCNB I paid my bill off 2 weeks ahead and got hit with overlimit late fees. What a ripoff! Norcross Georgia

I mailed my final check for the balance of my bill 2-weeks ahead of time and then received a bill for $70- in overlimit and late fees because they sat on the check for a week. The post office told me that it only takes 4-5 days to get to Omaha, NE from my home. There is no phone# to call and speak to a live person. I refuse to pay these bogus fees. If I don't pay, I assume the fees will keep on coming.

Richard
Edgely, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2004 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB/Norcross-Georgia-30010-2788/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB-I-paid-my-bill-off-2-weeks-ahead-and-got-hit-with-overl-1032360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumers National Bank FCNB