Complaint Review: First Consumers National Bank (FCNB)

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 23, 2004

• Reported By:Forrest City Arkansas
First Consumers National Bank (FCNB)
P.O. Box 922788 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

First Consumers National Bank (FCNB) ripoff this 77 yr. old lady in arkansas Portland Norcross Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Where on that site can you make a payment??

*Consumer Suggestion: information to contact a representive

I have had my daughter-in-law to help me with this matter on several occassions, trying to find out something from FCNB. I have made several attempts to contact them by phone and by mail. We typed a letter asking someone to call me or at least give me a number to contact a person and not a recording. I even sent them a certified letter just this past week but have not been heard from anyone yet.

They do not even send me statements anymore. I have to call the 800 # in order to make a payment and that's only the min. amount due.

I am 77 yrs.old & live on Social Security and it is very very hard. I mailed the min. amt. due of $20.00 on February 1st,2004 and it was not presented to my bank until February 20th, 2004.

When we got online and searched for FCNB this is the first thing we opened, and after reading the rip-off report from other people I can see this must be a lost cause. I went from a maximun limit of $600.00 to oweing FCNB $790.00 I am now being charged with over the limit fees as well as late fees.

I am always on time with my paymet but I have not received anything (letters or statemnets)from FCNB since November,2003.

Please if you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Rebecca
Forrest City, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2004 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB/Norcross-Georgia-30010-2788/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB-ripoff-this-77-yr-old-lady-in-arkansas-Portland-Norc-81318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumers National Bank (FCNB)

Where on that site can you make a payment??

AUTHOR: A - (U.S.A.)

All that site looks like to me is advertising....where is the bill payment?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

information to contact a representive

AUTHOR: L - (U.S.A.)

I have the information that you are looking for. After spending time on the internet I have found that cardmemberservice.net is the web site for FCNB accounts. You need your account number and the last 4 of your social security number. The phone number to contact them is 1-866-475-1434 and the address to mail any correspondance to is PO BOX 922788 Norcross, GA 30010-2788.
I hope that this information is helpful to you. You are able to make payments for FCNB credit cards over the internet, I have done so for several months now. I can relate to all that you are going through, I too am expirencing the same. Best of luck