Complaint Review: First Consumers National Bank (F.C.N.B)

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
First Consumers National Bank (F.C.N.B)
P.O. Box 922788 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

First Consumers National Bank (F.C.N.B) The web-site address has suddenly disappeared no warning made an attempt to pay my bill on-line. Norcross Georgia

On 10.12.07 I made an attempt to pay my credit card bill on-line something I been doing since this company went out of business in 2002 never had a problem. I thought ok maybe they are having problems tried all day from 10.12.07 thru 10.16.07 no luck and my bill was due on 10.13.07. I called the toll free no., to see if there were any changes I wasn't aware of and I don't recall anything stuffer in my last statement same recorded information I've been hearing for the last few years. (Frustrated)

On 10.16.07 I said something is not right about this strange I can't log-in is it me or the wonderful world of technology today. Well, my second mind told me to go to another computer and try logging in and Lord and Behold your web-site popped up and I started reading other consumer complaint about (F.C.N.B) web-site disappearing and I said "OMG" its not me and that is how I discovered your service Thank God!!!

If you try to logged in www.fcnb.com it bring up information about the company and it tell you you can access this page for information on your current accounts but, if you click where it say this page it won't work they have fixed it so it won't even let you print the information and it mention Orchard Bank. I suggest you save it to your favorites for now. The other web-site I been using to pay on line for the last five years that disappeared was ww.cardmemberservices.net the other one the recorded message gives is www.cardaccessservices.net all of them are now inactive. Now, I was going to pay my bill check by phone to my suprise they were going to charge me $14.00 to do check by phone plus the payment. The payment address given is in Omaha, NB and the written correspondence address is listed in Norcross, Ga. (ummmm) The toll free no 1.866.691.0053.

Something must be done!!!!

Frustrated Consumer
Houston, TX

Ginny
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB/Norcross-Georgia-33310-2788/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB-The-web-site-address-has-suddenly-disappeared-no-w-279340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumers National Bank (F.C.N.B)