Complaint Review: First Consumers National Bank FCNB

• Submitted: Tue, July 13, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 13, 2004

• Reported By:Leesville Louisiana
First Consumers National Bank FCNB
P.O. Box 9204 Old Beth Page, New York U.S.A.

First Consumers National Bank FCNB RIPOFF Old Beth Page New York

The FCNB Card Processing Center is a rip-off!! I have been paying on them since Febuary of 2003 with no change (execpt the added late fees and over draft charges that they have added every month).

I have sent them many letters to try to resovle this issue, but no one ever helps me. I have called spiegle on many different occasions, but no one can ever seem to help me. I thought I was the only one...until now.

I was finially able to get a number that you could reach a customer service rep at. But they were no help at all. They basicly told me that there was nothing that they could to help me. This business must be stopped....please if they have done this to you contact the BBB of New York at 399 Conklin St. Farmingdale, NY 11735.

Leesville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2004 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB/Old-Beth-Page-New-York-11804/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB-RIPOFF-Old-Beth-Page-New-York-98725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumers National Bank FCNB