Complaint Review: First Consumers National Bank FCNB

• Submitted: Sun, January 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, January 18, 2004

• Reported By:North Lauderdale Florida
First Consumers National Bank FCNB
P.O. BOX 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

First Consumers National Bank FCNB Card Processing Center Rip-off! They have no statement, no manager or supervisor, and no information. Old Bethpage New York

I've written the bank 3 times to no avail. I pay my bills on a timeley manner. All I request is a mailed statement, but nobody can help me.

They can't even give me a balance due. They call all the time and are rude when I speak to them. When I ask for a manager or supervisor they say they don't have one and hang up sometimes.

No matter how much I ask, I never get my statement.

Karen
North Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2004 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB-Card-Processing-Center-Rip-off-They-have-no-statement-77358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumers National Bank FCNB