Complaint Review: First Consumers National Bank

• Submitted: Wed, January 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 18, 2006

• Reported By:San Clemente California
First Consumers National Bank
P.O. Box 5811 Hickville, New York U.S.A.

First Consumers National Bank No Statements after repeated phone calls, figured out why I was always late! Hickville New York

I tracked down FCNB and finally got their address right. It seems I had an old address in my Wells Fargo Bill Pay, so every month the payments were sent to this wrong address in OR and then had to be forwarded to the new address, therefore, I was getting charged a late fee every month!

I also needed a statement sent because I haven't received one in about 5 years, and the woman on the phone said there was a hold on my statement! Why? She couldn't tell me. She assured I would get one now...right.

Hopefully I am helping someone in my situation.

P.S. There is no web site!

San Clemente, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2006 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumers-National-Bank/Hickville-New-York-11802-5811/First-Consumers-National-Bank-No-Statements-after-repeated-phone-calls-figured-out-why-I-172242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumers National Bank