Complaint Review: First Consumers National Bank

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:Chesapeake Virginia
First Consumers National Bank
P O Box 922788 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

First Consumers National Bank They changed the web address for payments to one that doesn't work. Now payment is late.Can't reach a person on phone for help. Norcross Georgia

I went to pay online as I always do. When I typed in the address on my statement,www.cardmemberservices.net, it automatically changed on the browser line to www.cardaccessservices.net and it gave me an error message right away.
I tried it several times throughout the day but got the error each time. It is a bad address. Of course when you call the customer service number all you get is a recording advising you to write to them. They do not have anyone you can speak to for anything - especially website technical assistance.
Therefore, my payment is late and I'm sure they won't hesitate to slap on a fee that I will have to spend time fighting.
I have read things about this company when I 'googled' them and it's not good. I would like to see a class action suit get started. I would be glad to join in.

Kathi
Chesapeake, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumers-National-Bank/Norcross-Georgia-30010-2788/First-Consumers-National-Bank-They-changed-the-web-address-for-payments-to-one-that-doesn-281641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumers National Bank