Complaint Review: First Consumer's National Bank

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2003

• Reported By:Waterford Connecticut
First Consumer's National Bank
P.O. Box 3910 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

First Consumer's National Bank not the only one ripped off by FCNB, I see Contact Mr.Mayo Portland Oregon

I can't believe all the stories on FCNB, my story is a nightmare.
I

went over my limit about 1yr ago, and started getting over the limit and late fees like crazy...I decided to stop paying them, and went in search of help. No luck

My account went to Alliance One for collection. I set up a payment arrangement with them. I have paid them over 800.00
in late fees and over the limit fees, and still my account would never go below 1000.00, every time I called they were rude.

Finally I did a balance transfer with Capitol One for 1100.00, to get them off my back. Yet still got a bill saying I still owed 46.14, I paid that with a check by phone.

Only to get another bill from FCNB, for 95.00, I did some research and found that the 46.14 was never posted to my account,
so guess what, I got a late fee of 35.00.

After talking to Walter at FCNB he said that they were aware of the screw up (blaming Alliance One), to be assured that this matter was being investigated by a man name Mr. Mayo.

Mr. Mayo himself does not have a phone # or email (no wonder)I am still searching on that one.

I feel a class action suit is needed here.. I was ripped off.
Maybe for hundreds of dollars.

Sheryll
Waterford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2003 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumers-National-Bank/Portland-Oregon-97208/First-Consumers-National-Bank-not-the-only-one-ripped-off-by-FCNB-I-see-Contact-MrMayo-63690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer's National Bank