Complaint Review: First Continental Credit Sevices Ltd.

• Submitted: Thu, September 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 23, 2004

• Reported By:Logansport Indiana
First Continental Credit Sevices Ltd.
1328 Broadway Ave. Suite 524 New York City, New York U.S.A.

First Continental Credit Sevices Ltd. they did not pay my bills off, instead my debt went up $1,000! New York City New York

I owed 284.03 to cross country bank and first continental did not pay them so now I owe them 1,059.18! They will not help me. Isaac Edwards is the man I spoke to and he will not return my phone calls!!

Brenda
Logansport, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2004 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Continental-Credit-Sevices-Ltd/New-York-City-New-York-10001/First-Continental-Credit-Sevices-Ltd-they-did-not-pay-my-bills-off-instead-my-debt-went-109812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Continental Credit Sevices Ltd.