Complaint Review: First Convenience Bank - Division Of First National Bank Texas

• Submitted: Sun, August 16, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 16, 2009

• Reported By: X — xx Texas USA
First Convenience Bank - Division Of First National Bank Texas
I 20 midland/dallas/elpaso/waco/killeen, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 4326870293
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Convenience Bank - Division Of First National Bank Texas - First National Bank of Texas ex employee tells all midland, Texas

* : I agree with this part...

Being an ex employee to FCB I can personally relate to all the rip offs and trying to come up with an excuse as to why the charges occurred! I never really understood why "the system" charged you the way it did but I did my best to explain it and hoped it stuck!

I also hoped that my half ass explainations would not come back to bite me in the a**! Well, *karma baby*! I do not know what has happened since I have left the beloved FCB I have noticed that $50 went MIA out of my account.  I coughed that up to being that I did not closely monitor my transactions like I used to or just human error. However, just today infact I went to check my balance and I am now roughly $40 in 2 different accts coincedently almost the same amount in both accounts leads me to believe I was charged 2 fees!!!

The point is I do not want anyone to suffer anymore because of the greedy FCB!

**please read the following!!!***

-they have account quotas that MUST be met each mo!! so watch out when doing your shopping they do aisle prospecting to catch you!!

-accts are NOT FREE!! there is usually some type of reqmt you must meet each mo or min bal!! even the "power or campus" checking accts are NOT FREE!

-the NSF fees are extremely high!! they go up at least every year around july/aug

-level 3 emps and up can refund fees! asst mgrs and mgrs can refd 3. any more would be from the district mgr.

*if you become really neg ask if they can at least meet you half way! or 75% a sad story usually helps! ask high then come down when negotiating!

-BAD CREDIT? if thats why you're stuck at this blood sucking bank. try a local credit union! most of the time they can open up a FREE savings acct where you can have your direct deposit go into and take it out. while clearing up your credit and using cash! its better than messing w/ fcb!

Lastly, fcb is a 2nd chance bank or even just a 2nd bank u use for small transactions! no matter how appealing it may sound its just like a check n go! cash your check & go!

hope this helps

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2009 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Convenience-Bank-Division-Of-First-National-Bank-Texas/midlanddallaselpasowacokilleen-Texas-79707/First-Convenience-Bank-Division-Of-First-National-Bank-Texas-First-National-Bank-of-Te-480823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Convenience Bank - Division Of First National Bank Texas

#1

I agree with this part...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

From the OP:

"they have account quotas that MUST be met each mo!! so watch out when doing your shopping"

I agree, watch out for your account balance when you go shopping. I have accounts at US Bank and even the infamous Bank of America and I don't pay overdraft fees. My secret? Don't spend money that isn't available in the account.

exercises