Complaint Review: First Convenience Bank

• Submitted: Tue, October 17, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 17, 2006

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
First Convenience Bank
P.O. Box 937 Killeen, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-9037490
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Convenience Bank ripoff Killeen Texas

Hello everyone. I noticed we are share a bit of hostility towards First Convenience Bank taking advantage of the fact most of us do not know where the heck all of our hard earned money goes. But lets face it: It doesn't do us any good to get angry with the people who work at First Convenience because they get paid to operate the way they do. The only way our message will truely be heard is by contacting the man who actually owns the bank, Jerald B. Katz. I have taken the liberty of providing the home address and home telephone number to the very weathly man who most certainly makes his fortune in incriments of $2 and $33. Take a moment and write this down Ladies and Gents:

Katz, Jerold B
11015 N Country Squire,
Houston, TX 77024-7401
(713) 464-8214

Suprisingly enough, Jerald actually has a job at which he earns more money during the day...apparently legally as well. Don't be shy, if you can't catch him at home, please, by all means contact him at work. He is the president so I'm sure he has plenty of time to sit around and field our questions about where our money has gone.

G C Service Ltd Partnership
6330 Gulfton St
Houston, TX 77081-1198
Phone: (713) 777-4441

Lastly, if you do a bit of research on Mr Katz, you will see that he is quite the philanthropist because he donates thousands of dollars every year to political and charitable organizations. I wonder if you can divide that amount by 2..or maybe 33. Then maybe we'd have a rough idea of just HOW many people he's screwed. I am checking into this bank and I swear to you if there is a way for them to be shut down...I am going to find it. Have fun.

John
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2006 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Convenience-Bank/Killeen-Texas-76540/First-Convenience-Bank-ripoff-Killeen-Texas-216166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Convenience Bank