Complaint Review: First Convenience Bank

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: tiggerr1900 — Bullard Texas
First Convenience Bank
5050 Troup Hwy Tyler, Texas Tyler, Texas USA

First Convenience Bank Another one for the Overdraft Scammers. They intentionally manipulate the order of transactions to rip you off. I found a lawsuit against them. Here is the site.http://www.vosslawfirm.com/library/fort-hood-bank-sued-class-action-soldiers-the-voss-law-firm-bill-voss.cfm. THey also don't let cash go in the same day and sometimes not even the next if you deposit after five. I sent them a message quoting FDIC Regulation on they should not intentionally manipulate the transactions. I doubt they care. I have had this bank for four years and like the people at the branch but enough is enough. I see all the rip off reports well here is the law suit address I found. Tyler Texas

Please find a law suit agianst First Convienece Bank. We are tired of getting screwed. They can tell me when I did transactions but can't tell me why they don't process them in order so instead of one overdraft fee I get five. The transactions are sometimes several days apart. They don't put cash in immediately and have even held it for two days just to give me an overdraft fee. Go talk to them? If any one knows half the line is filled with OD complaints. They don't care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Convenience-Bank/Tyler-Texas-75757/First-Convenience-Bank-Another-one-for-the-Overdraft-Scammers-They-intentionally-manipul-1079791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Convenience Bank