Complaint Review: First Convenient Bank

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Patrilla Williams — Houston Texas United States of America
First Convenient Bank
P.O.Box937 Killeen, Texas United States of America

First Convenient Bank They charge for a stop payment which did not take place. The other company still receive money after a stop payment was issued. I lost a total of 500. Killeen, Texas

I went into the bank on May 25, 2012 to make a stop payment. I paid for the stop payment but the company was still able to receive payment. When I notice that the company was still receive payment I went an informed my bank. Also filed a claim based on the last six month. My claim was turn down and I lost a totally of 453.60. All this happen because the teller and assistant branch manager did not lead me into the right directions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Convenient-Bank/Killeen-Texas-76540/First-Convenient-Bank-They-charge-for-a-stop-payment-which-did-not-take-place-The-other-978838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Convenient Bank