- Report: #153857
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: First Credit America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit
First Credit America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit1805 N. Carson Street, #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.
First Credit America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit ripoff, thanks to ripoffreport.com I was able to resolve this issue! Carson City Nevada
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Simply follow these steps, and you should be able to resolve the problem, too.
1) Call 877-469-7373 and press 8 for the operator.
2) explain that you were a clear credit member who cancelled your account ages ago and that you started getting collection calls from 1st credit america.
3) Tell them you'd like to ensure that your account is cancelled, the charges are credited back, and that the collection calls cease.
4) you're done!
I did just that and the woman on the phone was very helpful. She told me that they had been getting a barrage of calls from customers in this same situation. She also told me that myperfectcredit.com had actually stopped using 1st Credit America's services because of their illegitimate business practices. So go ahead and let 1st credit america know that the next time they call you.
Or better yet, the next time 1st credit america calls you, tell them to hold on and then call myperfectcredit.com on 3-way and let them tell it to 1st credit themselves!
Hope that helps!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2005 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Credit-America-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/First-Credit-America-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit-ripoff-thanks-to-ripoffreportcom-153857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.