Complaint Review: First Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit

• Submitted: Sat, August 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, May 25, 2006

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
First Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit
300 N. Elizabeth Street Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

First Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit How you can fight back! READ THIS! Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: First Credit of America

*Author of original report: YGBSM

*Consumer Comment: I understand that this company is a JOKE but,

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Right method

*Author of original report: Configure your modem to dial

*Author of original report: Configure your modem to dial

*Author of original report: Fill up their email box

*Author of original report: MyPerfectCredit.com Phone Number

Multiple harrassing calls. I have started a campaign to annoy this company. I call back multiple times to get voicemail options only. I leave annoying voicemails and sometimes just leave my phone next to my TV speaker on loud volume to fill up all of their voice mail boxes. This company cannot operate effectively without the use of their voicemail.

Everyone should call their voicemail and leave your phone off the hook for several minutes to fill up their voicemail. Call several times a day. Eventually, we will shut them down and/or force them to continually change their phone numbers. At the very least, we will cost them money in labor costs to clear the thousands of voicemails. Call the following numbers:1-866-505-2632, 1-866-505-8249, 1-866-505-8247. The numbers my be region restricted, so use the numbers that have been calling you.

Alex
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2005 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit/Chicago-Illinois-60607/First-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit-How-you-can-fight-back-READ-THI-152721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit

First Credit of America

AUTHOR: Ann - (U.S.A.)

If it worked then that is all that matters, you may have additional information that I haven't experienced with them. My problem has been with 1st Credit of America, but I am starting to get the feeling that they are operating under a couple of different names. I never seem to get a voice mail first, I usually get one of the rude employees who refuses to find my lost payment which they cashed before posting it to my account.

I am not sure what goes on at this place, but if my employer didn't pay me then I wouldn't bother to show up to harass people and would spend my time looking for a new job. I may not have a clear understanding of your situation, but it sounds like Jack wasn't being paid by them and I know that I have called one day Ms. Wells works for them and the next day she is gone and then the next week she is back.

This company just seems very shady to me, I just put my energy into turning them into the appropriate authorities because if they cashed my money order and didn't credit me then they are thiefs and should be held responsible. Hopefully I will have a good out come as you seem to have had. I believe in hitting them where it hurts and if they can get fined or shut down for the shady business tactics then I will be happy.

YGBSM

Dear Jack,
Are you an ex-employee because you became aware that your employer was breaking the law? I can appreciate that you were doing what you were told to do by your employer, but it was illegal. My issues with your ex-employer have been resolved by taking multiple actions, including writing a letter of dispute. However, I took the most pleasure in knowing that I was slowing down this illegal operation by other means. With regards to standing up to responsibilities, it appears you have chosen to do that by changing jobs. Congratulations! I wish you the best in your new employment.

Dear Ann,
In addition to turning this company in to proper authorities I decided to take additional, more direct action. I don't expect everyone to agree with my methods, but I must say I found it very effective and satisfying. I'm not sure how you think that makes me "look bad". Frankly, if my anonymous actions look bad to the people that work for this company, I could not care less. I should also mention that I immediately ceased my actions when this company stopped the daily harrassing phone calls. Good luck with resolving your issues with this company.

Alex

I understand that this company is a JOKE but,

AUTHOR: Ann - (U.S.A.)

I don't understand your way of fighting back.... You should try turning them into the proper authorities and fighting back that way.... Your method is a waste of time and only making you look bad. I have had run problems with this company, but you are resulting to the same tactics as they use. Turn them into to someone who can do something about the BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE and the fact that they are scamming people out of money and not crediting them for payment.......

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Right method

AUTHOR: Jack - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sir, its unfortunate that you have chosen this method to repond.We as collectors have jobs to do .I am sure that if your employer did not pay you for your work you would be upset !!
The best way to respond is to WRITTE A LETTER OF DISPUTE.We would then remove you from our data base. We only want to call those are willing to stand up to their responsabilities

Configure your modem to dial

AUTHOR: Alex - (U.S.A.)

I have found a very effective tool to fight back against this company. I configured a new dial-up network connection in windows. In the set up I listed the all of the numbers below as alternate numbers and set enough redial attempts to keep thier phone ringing for weeks. I think they are getting annoyed based on the responses I hear as I occassionally pass by my office.

*67,,,18774697373,,,,,,8
(*67 Call ID block) (commas are for delay, option 8 gets operator)

*67,,,18665058249

*67,,,18665052632

Fax black construction paper to the following number: *67 425 977 8729

Configure your modem to dial

*67,,,18774697373,,,,,,8
(*67 Call ID block) (commas are for delay, option 8 gets operator)

*67,,,18665058249

*67,,,18665052632

Fax black construction paper to the following number: *67 425 977 8729

Fill up their email box

Create an email address and send email to fill up their email. info@1stcofa.com

MyPerfectCredit.com Phone Number

AUTHOR: Alex - (U.S.A.)

If you would like to talk to a human and wish them a nice day or ask about the weather or their job benefits at Answer Network, Inc. in Califoria call MyPerfectCredit.Com at 1-877-469-7373 and select option 8.