Complaint Review: First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005

• Reported By:La PLata Maryland
First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit
300 N. Elizabeth Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit ripoff Chicago Illinois

I received multiple calls from a company called First Credit of America identifying themselves as a collections agency for My Perfect Credit.com and Clear Credit.

They said they were attempting to collect a past due bill for consulting in the amount of $59.95. I attempted to get information from First Credit and was referred to the My Perfect Credit.com website.

I then contacted My Perfect Credit.com via email and was referred back to First Credit of America.

There is no doubt in my mind that these two companies are directly connected and are scamming thousands of people.

Edward
La PLata, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit/Chicago-Illinois-60607/First-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit-ripoff-Chicago-Illinois-152274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit