Complaint Review: First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit

• Submitted: Wed, August 03, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, August 03, 2005

• Reported By:Leasburg Missouri
First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit
300 N. Elezabeth Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit ripoff, threatning to collect $59.95 from my bank account, scare tactics Chicago Illinois

About a year or so ago I heard about a web page a person could get a free credit report. Not knowing that this might be a scam, I might have given my debit card number thinking since they were checking with the credit beaure it was a secure site.

I did not hear from them or receive any reports. About a week ago I get a call asking how I was going to handel my account in the amount of $59.95 with "My Perfect Credit". I told them I didn't receive any reports at all and it was supposed to be free. I was informend that it was only free with my credit card number.

She said that I could pay the $59.95 with my credit card and not hurt my credit. I told her I wasn't giving her my card number. She said she was calling for a collection agency and if I did not agree to give my number to pay the $59.95 it would be turned over to the credit beaure with bad report.

A few days ago the second call turned out about the same way as the first call, both times I lost my cool and didn't get the info. or name of the collection agency.

ON 08/03/2005 call number three came. This time was the same except I ask who was calling and was told it was First Credit Of America when I ask for the addess of her client She told me myperfictcredit.com

I told them to quit calling me, and was told they would keep calling. These calls comes from phone number 866-505-2632

Jewell
Leasburg, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2005 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit/Chicago-Illinois-60607/First-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit-ripoff-threatning-to-collect--152431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit