attitudes

• Submitted: Mon, August 01, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 01, 2005

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit
300 N. Elizabeth Ste. 2-E Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit They tried to get money from me that I do not owe, ripoff. Chicago Illinois

I have received several phone calls from First Credit of America. They say that I owe $59.95 to My Perfect Credit for a cancelation fee. I do not owe this company anything. They have threatened to turn this over to the Credit Bureau.

I have asked for them to send me proof of the charges. They say they cannot do that, because everything they do is through the computer, and a bill cannot be produced.

One call was yesterday before noon and I was on the phone with them for 30 minutes going over the same things. The only way they would take payment is over the phone. That is when I knew something was wrong.

After the call from them today, Aug. 1, I pulled up First Credit of America and found this website. Thank you for being there.

But, how do we stop these people?

Katherine
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2005 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit/Chicago-Illinois-60122/First-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-They-tried-to-get-money-from-me-that-I-do-not-152050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit