offers

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 28, 2005

• Reported By:milwaukee Wisconsin
First Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit
300 N. Elizabeth Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

First Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit ripoff Carson City, Nevada, Chicago Illinois

Monday July 25th, 2005 I received a message on my telephone, a recording telling me to call 1-866-505-2632 about my account, that it was extremely important. Well I don't have any accounts that I have to worry about, that was my first thought. I called back, they answered the line as First Credit of America collecting a debt that I made with My Perfect Credit.Com, I said I never heard of this company. They claim I ordered a credit report from them. SCAM. Soon as they said that I knew. I would never order my credit report from some no name company and I wouldn't have to, I know what my credit is. The gentlemen I talked to rattled off my name, address and Social Security #.

I can't believe it! When I asked for the phone number of My Perfect Credit, they wouldn't give it to me, they told me to look it up online, I did that and the number that is given just gives you abusy signal all day. I called the collection company back and everyone shoulds as if they are in a back alley answering phones, everyone is a supervisor also. They are trying to strong arm for something I didn't buy. I called information to find out if I could get a number for My Perfect Credit. Com and they tell me it doesn't exsist, so I asked them if they could give me the number that is listed to there address. the operator said there is no business on that street and she couldn't give me the number because it's not published. That scared me enough to make me realize that I had to put a fraud alert on my credit. The information operator told me to call consumer affairs in Neveda and file a report and the FTC. I will fight this tooth and nail!

Lori
milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2005 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit/Chicago-Illinois-60607/First-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-ripoff-Carson-City-Nevada-Chicago-Illinois-151671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit