Complaint Review: First Credit Of America - clear Credit - My Perfect Credit

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 27, 2005

• Reported By:Palmyra Virginia
First Credit Of America - clear Credit - My Perfect Credit
1stcofa.com Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

First Credit Of America - clear Credit - My Perfect Credit wanted me to send them $50.00 or my credit would be adversly affected. I said send me a copy and I will investigate this claim. They said they could not do that. Man, does this smell like scam, ripoff! Chicago Illinois

Had a threatening call from this company saying they were collecting money I owed to clear credit who has since been bought by My perfect credit. I know none of these players.

They said they sent me a letter, I said I never received a letter would they please fax or email me a copy of this letter. They said they could not do that. Well I said this sounds like a scam. You want me to send you $50.00 for something I know nothing about, or else you are going to send something to the credit unions that will adversely affect my credit. Well my answer is no way Jose.

Floyd
Palmyra, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2005 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Credit-Of-America-clear-Credit-My-Perfect-Credit/Chicago-Illinois/First-Credit-Of-America-clear-Credit-My-Perfect-Credit-wanted-me-to-send-them-5000-o-151474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Credit Of America - clear Credit - My Perfect Credit