Complaint Review: First Data

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: John — essex Alabama
First Data
Basildon, Select State/Province United Kingdom

First Data Merchant Services PCI compliance Ripp off Scam from First Data Basildon Essex

*Consumer Comment: First Data Buyer Beweare - Facebook

without predjuice

PCI compliance Ripp off Scam from First Data

Beware First Data!!

I have had merchant services for over 15years when Bank of Scotland automatically moved me over to these people i have had nothing but eyebrow raising incidents

everything they do which some how is justification for them to take more money from your account, apparently they say is is in there Terms that i have signed for which justifys them.

Just because i signed several pages of small print does not mean that all their conditions are fair or reasonable or downright immoral

firstly they are now charging me PCi fee which i never used to. OK fair enough but this year without notification it has nearly doubled over 70% inflation in one year!! they tell me they are allowed T&C's....

Secondly without warning they put up my card handling fees, i went nuts as i took out a contract over 5 years on the basis that i knew what i was paying, how can they just change the rates when they choose? simply unfair contract in my view

Thirdly they have apparently been charging me £50 a month for over a year which i have failed to spot, thinking it was a mistake they inform me its for not signing a PCI compliance form, which they have sent me several emails about. All of there emails go in my junk folder so how can they use this as a form of notification especially if appareatnly i am trading outside of regulations. Also if i am trading illegally then how is it that by them taking £50 a month of me then somehow theyll turn a blind eye and let me continue? why did they never send me a letter warning me of this fee, why charge a fee at all why not just stop me trading until i sign this supposdely important legal form? why have they never called me on the phone to do the compliance there and then? could it be that they were happy for me to continue to pay this £600 per annum fee indefintalty regardless of me being illegal?

it stinks, and they stink....in my opinion they are not better then reputable con men.....dont trade with First Data

you have been warned..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-/Basildon-Select-StateProvince/First-Data-Merchant-Services-PCI-compliance-Ripp-off-Scam-from-First-Data-Basildon-Essex-1077724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data

First Data Buyer Beweare - Facebook

AUTHOR: FirstDataBuyerBeware - ()

Please find my page on Facebook....First Data Buyer Beware.   Gather up customers who have had issues with this company.