Complaint Review: First Data Corporation

First Data Corporation
4000 Coral Ridge Drive, Coral, Florida United States of America

First Data Corporation Professional Scam Artists Coral , Florida

*Author of original report: I won in Court

First Data Corporation is a professional scam company. They do not deliever what they promise and have air tight legal agreements NO small business will ever get out of.

My staff made a serious mistake and signed up with this firm to process our credit cards. We had problems from the the first few days. We tried to get out of the agreement the first week but they would not allow us to do so without paying $10,000.

We were sold credit card equipment that we did not need and never used. We returned to equipment unopened.

This is a company who does not deliver what they promoise. They sell you equipment you do not want or need and have air tight legal agrements that you can never break.

I am working with the Minnesota Attorny General. So far they have not had much success. This is a scam company. I would love to start a class action law suit if anyone is interested. I also suggest you contact your own state's Attorney General and Better Business Bureau.

Signing up with First Data will be the biggest financial  mistake you will ever make. Service Quality Institute and myself signed the guarantee which is almost impossible to get out of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Corporation/Coral-Florida-33065/First-Data-Corporation-Professional-Scam-Artists-Coral-Florida-1018680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Corporation

I won in Court

AUTHOR: John SQI - ()

I sued First Data in Concilation Court and WON $10,000. Now they want to settle and eliminate the negative trade line on my credit report. They have unimted money for legal fees. The court date was Monday. On the Friday before they hired an attorney in Minnesota. In court he submitted a 25 page document saying that all legal proceedings had to be done in New York. The judge threw it out. Said it was not signed. We had never seen it before. John Tschohl