Complaint Review: First Data Global Leasing

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — Stuarts Draft Virginia
First Data Global Leasing
PO Box 173845 Denver, Colorado USA

First Data Global Leasing Scam - Trying to collect on a lease I never signed Denver Colorado

I received a ltter from First Data Global Leasing  stating that this was the second attempt to debit our business checking account (I do not have a business and the account that was listed is my personal banking account).  The letter then goes on to state that the lease is non-cancellable and I could vax a voided check to 954-851-7441 or call 877-257-2094.  I just ignored it because I do not have a credit card machine sitting in my house nor have I ever had any money debited from my account from this company.  I have now received two telephone calls regarding this and the number they dialed from is 800-274-0441 so I called it back.  It is not in service.  The number they left me on my voice mail is 877-403-6974 and when I called it, it was always busy.

Beware, I need to get in touch with the BBB and report this as I do not want any dings on my credit history.  This is out and out fraud!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Global-Leasing/Denver-Colorado-80217/First-Data-Global-Leasing-Scam-Trying-to-collect-on-a-lease-I-never-signed-Denver-Colo-1058835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Global Leasing